Welcome to Caramel & Parsley.
It has been an amazing decade of researching and writing for CAP, and what a happy, busy time it has been although a roller coaster ride at times.
A Brief Overview of Caramel & Parsley
- I am a breast cancer survivor since 2008 and a lung cancer warrior since 2012.
- My health continues to be stable and I am thankful to be able to continue a normal productive lifestyle at this time.
- Caramel & Parsley is all about changing our life, mostly to an organic based, sugar-free organic lifestyle since 2008 and to simplify, simplify, simplify.
- My blog is a continual learning curve from both a technical aspect and simply from the amount of knowledge gained.
- My Twitter account has had amazing response this & last year. Here’s top tweets from 2018 – mostly on health
What’s Happening … Updates
Gratefully the past 2 or so years have been rolling along rather fast without major health or other upheavals. Content remains basically the same with a greater emphasis on lifestyle including current information on the Low Carbohydrate diet and the reversal of Type 2 diabetes and prediabetes.
Gardening continues to be a large part of my website and it is good to be able to spend more time in the veggie garden. Here is my latest gardening contribution with many reasons to start your own garden.
Mostly due to time (and technical) restrictions, I will be sending out a most irregular Caramel and Parsley newsletter. To receive this simply fill out the newsletter sign up form.
Thank you to the thousands of people who have visited Caramel and Parsley and my Twitter over the years. Your support and interest never ceases to amaze me! In closing I hope you find an article of interest and encouragement to stimulate you to make a positive change in your own life. One of my favourite daily sayings continues to be :
Every day is a gift
Very best wishes and good luck to you! With thankfulness …