British Columbia Canada is a most unique world destination even in this unusual time of a global epidemic. We are so thankful to have this glorious province to live in and travel through at this time. Here are a few favourite photos of our home from over the years . . .
British Columbia – amazing
My bias is showing, but it amazes me, after travelling through our province there are so many new and exciting places still to experience. But often there is simple joy and pleasure to spend time not only in new destinations but in our own backyards.
Something old Something new – Photos
Oftentimes we drive past places, buildings or familiar scenes and we are used to the same old image. But the snow falls and the image changes …
Thank you for visiting my site to view a few more photos of our glorious province, British Columbia. For me, the photos are a reminder of happy memories.
In addition, I am always thankful for the many liberties we have in Canada. To borrow a famous quote from a past Prime Minister, which was used recently by a friend :
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country…” John Diefenbaker (1895 – 1979)
Safe Travels and enjoy! ~ Liz
Links & References:
- Travel B.C. – to Nanaimo – A Ferry Ride Away
- Time for you to Visit Sidney B.C. – another Vancouver Island destination to visit
- Hello BC – Travel Safely & Responsibly in BC
- Bear Smart information from the Province of British Columbia
- “Self Isolating” on the ocean – “How to Fish for Dungeness Crab”
- Why I love where I Live – 2018 Caramel and Parsley
- Why I love where I Live – #2 – 2015
- Beautiful British Columbia – 2013