Welcome to Caramel & Parsley. It has been an amazing 7 years of researching and writing for CAP, and what a happy, productive time it has been although a roller coaster ride at times.
A Brief Overview of Caramel & Parsley
- I am a breast cancer survivor since 2008 and a lung cancer warrior since 2012.
- My health continues to be stable and I am privileged to be able to continue a normal productive lifestyle at this time.
- Caramel & Parsley is all about changing our life, mostly to an organic based, chemical-free lifestyle since 2008 and to simplify, simplify, simplify.
- My blog is a continual learning curve from both a technical aspect and simply from the amount of knowledge gained.
- Our organic Veggie Patch has become a great source of fun, food and the basis of many articles eg why you should consider growing tomatoes.
What sort of name is Caramel & Parsley
- Caramel is simply a play on the word “Carmel” ~ a memory of one of the happiest times for our family when Life was busy but certainly seemed more simple.
- Caramel colour is widely used in soda drinks and food processing; is a common allergen and some claim toxic at least, carcinogenic at worst.
- Parsley however epitomizes to me so much that is good.
Besides the dynamite new format and update, content is changing slightly as time and circumstances permit so that now more energy can be put into gardening, health and climate change topics and whatever else interests me. From time to time I will be sending out a Caramel and Parsley newsletter, time permitting. To receive this simply fill out the newsletter sign up form.
As always, a loving thank you to my special family and friends for their incredible support and never-ending encouragement. I am most fortunate to have two brilliant, caring children and two wonderful grandchildren who have become “loves of my life” these past six years.
Thank you also to the thousands of people who have visited Caramel and Parsley and my Twitter over the years. Your support and interest never ceases to amaze me! In closing I hope you find an article of interest and encouragement to stimulate you to make a positive change in your own life. One of my favourite daily sayings :
Every day is a gift
Very best wishes and good luck to you! With thankfulness …