If you have family or friends who have a child who suffers from the catastrophic disease, Dravet syndrome with life threatening seizures – watch this program entitled “Weed 2 ~ Cannabis Madness” researched and narrated by Dr. Sanjay Gupta. The information in this documentary is unbelievable at what lengths parents have to go to in the United States to offer their young children with relief from seizures in the form of medical marijuana (high in CBD) and may ultimately save their life.
Weed 2 – Cannabis Madness
~The second documentary Spring 2014
Irrespective of what you believe about recreational marijuana drug use, the information in this powerful documentary will change your life if you have a child with severe epilepsy, a loved one living with chronic pain or undergoing chemotherapy for cancer. Research needs to be kicked up a notch in view of the overwhelming evidence of the potential medical benefits of marijuana as well as to make sure safety and uniformity of any resulting products. Not doing any scientific research on the medical benefits of marijuana in itself should be a very grave concern.
“It may be a lifesaver for your child …. It’s time to reform the system”
Dr. Orrin Devinksy, Director, NYU Epilepsy Centre
- Most therapeutic or medical marijuana high in CBD such as Charlotte’s Web and low in THC, does not give a “high”
- It can take as little as 20 seconds for therapeutic marijuana to offer symptom relief
- Allows MS or arthritis pain patients to sleep
- In the USA scientific research on medical marijuana is blocked by the government as the Health department holds the patent on cannabinoids – US Patent 6630507
- NEJM “Medicinal Use of Marijuana – Polling Results” – 76% of voters in favor of the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes
- Note that information in these documentaries is mostly for the United States of America