If you have the following symptoms for a prolonged period especially if you are a cancer survivor :
1. Persistent (unexplained) pain which does not go away
2. A lingering cough
3. Continuing extreme tiredness which is not normal in any healthy person at any age
4. Rapid (unexplained) weight loss
A Possible Cancer Diagnosis
Investigate ~ for a diagnosis & to rule out recurring cancer
The comment "it's your age ~ just exercise more" is not an acceptable diagnosis from your personal medical professional~ again especially if you are a cancer survivor ...
Please check it out!
If these symptoms continue ~ your body is perhaps trying to tell you something.
Links & References
Here are some CAP links which may be of interest :
- Why you should consider having a PET scan and how does it work
- Cancer Information - 2012 statistics
- How often should you have a medical exam - even if you are healthy
In closing please note that this in no way reflects on any person(s) and in fact our current family doctor, specialist and surgeon (and their staffs) are "life savers" in our opinion. There is a concern that patients may go away thinking they are fine when in fact that may not be the case. Our medical professionals are extremely busy and often overworked. As stated often in CAP always seek professional medical help.