The Low Carbohydrate diet Lifestyle is increasing in importance and is now accepted by U.S. forces and American Diabetic Association as a nutrition choice for reversing Type 2 Diabetes and pre-diabetes. Please take the time to watch this short recent video (2019) by Dr. Sarah Hallberg if you have T2 diabetes or pre-diabetes. I hope it changes your life for the better ...
Low Carbohydrate Diet for Type 2 Diabetes Reversal
Here is the video:
You & Your Choices
There is a lot of information to take in on this video. If you have concerns with:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease NAFLD ... one of the fastest growing Chronic Diseases on earth, and you can't see it! @RobertLustigMD
- Obesity / weight loss issues
- Drug side effects or interactions from diabetes medication
consider trying the Low Carbohydrate Lifestyle.
- Type 2 Diabetes is not a lifelong disease and can be reversed as per Dr. Hallberg's trial. Of the almost 500 patients, many of them reversed their diabetes
- Some of Dr. Hallberg's patients who had T2 diabetes reversal had been on medications for up to 20 years and were able to discontinue their drugs / insulin.
- There are many other benefits and positive changes when you switch to a low carbohydrate diet :
For example :
- The connection between people with T2 diabetes and dementia and Alzheimers disease
- A low carbohydrate diet can reduce the risk of Cancer metastatis and tumour growth
"US military personnel demonstrated high adherence to a KD and showed remarkable weight loss and improvements in body composition, including loss of visceral fat, without compromising physical performance adaptations to exercise training."
... to be continued
The low carbohydrate Lifestyle has made a huge impact on my life as it helped me change my own personal lifestyle choices these past several years. The video message is clear and concise. I hope it will help you decide to make a change. Whatever decision you make, very best wishes to you and please ❤️ pass it on.
Links & References:
- Update July 2019: "Clinical Guidelines for Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction" from Low Carb USA
- Report: 2 yr results of clinical trial on low carbohydrate diet & reversal of Type 2 diabetes (June 2019) Dr Sarah Hallberg et al
- Increasing evidence of a strong connection between sugar & cancer - Dr. Lewis Cantley, 2019
- "Low Carb is Just Not About Diabetes" - Dr. David Unwin, 2018 (56 minute video)
- "Type 2 Diabetes is Processed Food Disease" - Dr. Robert Lustig, 2017 (31 minute video)
- Alzheimers Disease & Diabetes - "Avoiding Alzheimer’s Disease Could Be Easier Than You Think" - Psychology Today, 2016
- Sugar & Carbs are the main cause of rising obesity rates - Dr Aseem Malhotra, 2015
- Reversing Type 2 diabetes starts with ignoring the guidelines - Dr. Sarah Hallberg, 2015
- Caramel & Parsley Low Carbohydrate Lifestyle, Sugar & Health (2019) - contains 24 links to recent Low Carb information
- C & P What You need to Know about Sugar (2018)
- Caramel and Parsley Disclaimer