Here is the third documentary in the series from Dr. Sanjay Gupta. Weed 3 is a continuation of the struggle of a growing number of concerned people throughout the United States of America for approval of research into medical marijuana as a treatment for diseases such as Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Altzheimers Disease and other ailments such as depression and anxiety. In the USA 22 ex serviceman suffering from PTSD suicide each day and the approval of Medical Marijuana as a treatment may save many lives.
This informative documentary has been out for a few months so if you have not had a chance to watch it here it is. It requires no further explanation.
Weed 3 - The Marijuana Revolution
The third documentary released in the Spring of 2015
Previous Medical Marijuana documentaries
Here is the link to Weed 2
and the link to Weed
Diseases being treated by Medical Marijuana in the USA
For Example "Qualifying conditions to become a medical marijuana patient in Colorado include:
- Cachexia (wasting syndrome)
- Persistent muscle spasms
- Severe nausea
- Severe pain"
Medical Marijuana Possible Treatable Diseases
Here is a list of some of other possible diseases which may be treatable with Medical Marijuana:
- ADHD (Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Altzheimer's Disease
- Bipolar & depression
- Breast, cervical, lung , prostate & skin cancers
- Crohn's disease
- Chronic pain from RA (Rheumatoid arthritis) & fibromyalgia
- Nausea from cancer chemotherapy
- ... to name a few. Here is a link to a very long list of possible diseases and ailments which could treated with medical marijuana. What a list and it keeps growing ...
Links & References
"Qualifying conditions for Medical Marijuana by State" by Bayley Rahn, USA
Weed 3 - The Marijuana Revolution, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN