Lifestyle change ? It can be as simple as wanting to be healthier and happier. This topic has been a hot one for the past several years. This is especially true in recent months with all the Life changing happenings globally with the coronavirus. There is so much information available online it can be overwhelming. Here is a short compilation of mostly recent videos, etc. on disease prevention and how to be healthier with a change of Lifestyle, etc. Hoping you find this information helpful ...
12 Videos / articles on Lifestyle ...
- Crucial Explanation on how to Avoid Serious Viral Impacts"
From Ivor Cummins @FatEmperor, an interview with Ron Rosedale MD - very informative (Date: April, 2020)
- "Dump the Sugars Refined Carbs and Factory Seed Oils" Interview with Dr Paul Mason & Ivor Cummins
- Focus on #VitaminD & Covid19 a recent article from Dr Malcolm Kendrick April 2020
Lifestyle - More Recent Videos ...
- The Bottom Line on Processed Food Toxicity"
Another top interview from Ivor Cummins with Robert Lustig, MD which discusses how sugar is making us sick. 37 minute video from May 22, 2019 PS: Sugar The Bitter Truth by Dr Lustig has now been watched over 10 million times (Video length 1.5 hours - 10 years ago)
- "How Diet is Driving Covid 19 Outcomes"
Dr Mark Hyman, The Doctor's Farmacy, and Dr. Aseem Malhotra talking about Covid-19 and complications if a patient has diabetes, heart disease, hypertension and obesity. This is a one hour video (May 4, 2020)
Diet & Disease ...
- "What is wrong with the Indian Diet"
Dr. Aseem Malhotra, interviewed on this topic and others including: Sugar, heart disease, blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes remission, metabolic syndrome, cholesterol, smoking, the economy, exercise, Lifestyle, low carbohydrate, nutrition. Lots of information in a 33 minute video (May 12, 2020)
- "Coronavirus and the Elephant in the Room"
In this earlier short video Dr. Malhotra discussing a "balanced lifestyle". "The Elephant in the Room" is those people who have major complications from chronic metabolic diseases such as heart disease and excess body fat. Video Length: 7 minutes (May 2020)
- "We can Transform Our Viral Resilience!
This third video is a discussion between Dr. Malhotra and Ivor Cummins including topics such as : metabolic syndrome, insulin, TOFI, nutrition and much more. a short 20 minute power packed conversation. (April 17, 2020)
- "Can we Beat T2 Diabetes ?" Hope on the horizon
There is hope for remission of Type 2 Diabetes with a healthy low carbohydrate lifestyle Presented by Dr. David Unwin, in Australia. Video is 52 minutes (October 2019)
"Yudkin foresaw what a problem sugar was 36 years earlier,
and at a much lower dose (ie, before the advent of high-fructose corn syrup and the 2 litre bottle) was a true revelation"
From the Introduction "Prophecy and Propaganda" by Dr Robert (Page xiv)
Book: "Pure White & Deadly" by John Yudkin
To be continued . . .
It has been some years since we have been following a low carbohydrate lifestyle for health reasons which includes a diet of: no added sugar, avoiding processed food, eating whole foods and preparing meals mostly from scratch. We are so happy to have made the change for many reasons.
If this is a topic you are interested in you will find many hours of viewing and reading in this article. Due to the volume of information on the internet, for reliability I frequent reliable sources well known to me for many years. At the time of publication we are still "self isolating" so time to catch up on some reading.
To get you started simply :
1. Say NO to sugar
2. Cut out all ultra processed food
3. Stop smoking
Best wishes and take care. Regards ~ Liz
Links & References ...
- Sugar equivalent infograms a great tool - Dr David Unwin @lowcarbGP
- Article on collection of short videos for doctors "Low Carb Lifestyle - Videos for doctors from David Unwin"
- "Population should be informed of high risk of having low Vitamin D levels in their blood" Interview with Dr. Helga Rhein in Scotland. 13 minute video from 4 years ago
- Interview with Dr Ross Walker, Cardiologist & Ivor Cummins @FatEmperor "Eliminating Heart Attacks" - 54 minute video
- Sugar Quotes from John Yudkin - "Pure White & Deadly
Leave a Reply