Why I love where I live. Simply, British Columbia has it all! From the thriving metropolis of Vancouver to small clean country towns, with its amazing lakes, rivers and mountains and unparalleled natural beauty and abundant wildlife. It is a magical, multi-faceted province which I am happy and proud to call "home". Here are some more reasons why I love living in beautiful British Columbia, Canada.
Our beautiful province is exciting and truly diverse in every sense of the word - a place to protect and keep for future generations ... and perhaps the biggest reason I love British Columbia - one of the loves of my life lives here
A Christmas gift giving suggestion: Donate, volunteer, or support an environmental or wildlife charity of your choice to help protect and maintain the biodiversity of our great province to ensure a lasting legacy for our children's children
Thank you for viewing a few of my favourite things ~
Merry Christmas and health and happiness in 2014
Links & References :
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Words to Canadian national anthem
- Try a visit to award winning Skimmerhorn Winery in Creston B.C.
- Frog Peak Cafe - Slocan Valley, Kootenays - still great food at this friendly "eatery"
- Other places to go, things to do in Beautiful B.C
- Featured image - Sea Otter
- Our visit to the Chapman Creek Hatchery
- Suggestions for non-profit organizations to give to, volunteer with :
- Burrowing Owl Conservation Society of B.C.
- Chapman Creek Hatchery, Sunshine Coast Salmon Enhancement
- Nature Trust of B.C.
- Sierra Club of B.C.
- Ducks Unlimited in British Columbia
- Marmot Recovery Foundation
- Pacific Salmon Foundation