Why I love where I live. Simply, British Columbia has it all! In 2013 I published a set of favourite photographs of Beautiful British Columbia, shortly after becoming a Canadian citizen. We are so blessed / privileged / fortunate to live in such an incredible province with such freedoms. So here are a few more photos of beautiful B.C. which display the province’s beauty in their unique way.
British Columbia ~ Why I love where I live
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep
because reality is finally better than your dreams
~ Dr Seuss
More photos of Beautiful British Columbia
“You have brains in your head
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself any
Direction you choose”
~ Dr. Seuss
Thank you for taking the time to visit a few more favourite places in our remarkable province, British Columbia. My Christmas wish for you and your family is health and happiness and … safe travels as you discover more of enchanting B.C. and best wishes for 2016.
- Why I love Where I live, British Columbia, Canada (Part 1)
- Time for you to visit lovely Sydney, B.C.
- Dakota Ridge – Off the beaten track yet close to home
- “Flowers” from Cora Henderson – http://corasphotography.com
- “O’ Canada” – Canada’s national anthem with more awe-inspiring images
Leave a Reply