The title "Why I love where I live" is a refreshing reminder to me of the most incredible place where we live. This is the fifth in a series since becoming a Canadian citizen and the articles (and photos) hold many special and wonderful memories. Wishing you and your family a happy and loving Thanksgiving in 2023 ...
A stroll down the pier on a rainy winter's day
I love spring anywhere,
but if I could choose
I would always greet it
in a garden.
Everyone likes birds.
What wild creature is more accessible to our
eyes and ears, as close to us
and everyone in the world, as universal as a bird.
~ David Attenborough
These are not award winning photos but an eclectic assortment of personal photos of our beautiful province. Hoping this has inspired you to venture out and explore this wonderful land. Take care and be happy.
Best wishes ~ Liz
A laugh, to be joyous,
must flow from a joyous heart,
for without kindness,
there can be no true joy.
Links & References
- A Multitude of experiences and adventure on Vancouver island
- "Why is the Salish Sea so Rich with Life" an abundance of habitats ... Short 9 min video from Bob Turner (2022)
- Why not visit "Nanaimo - A ferry Ride Away" @CaramelParsley
- "A Visit to the North Island Wildlife Recovery Centre" - CAP
- And also a visit to "Vancouver - Being a Tourist in our own Hometown" - CAP
Best wishes again to you all ~ Liz